Uhnder is a start-up developing disruptive products for sensing, cognition and communication for the Internet of Things (IoT). Its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA.
Uhnder products are targeted at autonomous driving vehicles, at drones, at autonomous marine vessels, at surveillance, at heavy machinery at robotics and at communication. Uhnder is fully funded and plans to hire aggressively over the next couple of quarters. The plan is to ship products into final customers by 2019.
As Systems Engineer, you will join a team of mixed-signal and RFIC experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
- Responsible for system engineering for various sensing systems. This includes requirement analysis, end to end system level simulation, algorithm development etc
- Work with analog, digital and software engineers to analyze, define and validate architectures, as well as implementation
- Field testing, analyzing field results with simulations and corresponding debugging
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Masters degree in Electrical Engineering or Ph.D. in Physics
- 5+ yrs experience with end to end systems modeling (analog and/or digital) in Matlab
- Demonstrated understanding of analog and digital architectures
- Experience with field testing of systems
- Experience in mm-wave or radar systems is desirable
- Experience with Matlab