Uhnder is a start-up developing disruptive products for sensing, cognition and communication for the Internet of Things (IoT). Its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA.
Uhnder products are targeted at autonomous driving vehicles, at drones, at autonomous marine vessels, at surveillance, at heavy machinery, at robotics and at communication. Uhnder is fully funded and plans to hire aggressively over the next couple of quarters. The plan is to ship products into final customers by 2019.
As Software Engineer – Radar Signal Processing, you will join a team of signal processing, systems and software experts to design, implement and deploy the next generation of algorithms for radar signal processing.
- Design algorithms for detections processing, clustering, super resolution and other radar signal post-processing.
- Implement algorithms in C++ into embedded solutions and optimize performance for maximum throughput and low latency
- Work with systems engineers to validate implementations against real-world data sets including field testing
- Work with customers and partners on customization for specific usecases and applications
Required Education and Experience
- MS degree EE/CS with ~6 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in radar signal processing algorithm design and implementation
- Expert programmer in C/C++ and Matlab
- Experience in optimization of performance on embedded VLIW/SIMD DSPs
- Experience in Agile development delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment