Uhnder is a start-up developing disruptive products for sensing, cognition and communication for the Internet of Things (IoT). Its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA.
Uhnder products are targeted at autonomous driving vehicles, at drones, at autonomous marine vessels, at surveillance, at heavy machinery, at robotics and at communication. Uhnder is fully funded and plans to hire aggressively over the next couple of quarters. The plan is to ship products into final customers by 2019.
As Software Engineer – Visualization and Control, you will join a team of signal processing, systems and software experts to design, implement and deploy applications to control and operate multi-sensor systems with emphasis on scientific visualization of radar data.
- Develop and deploy host applications (Windows, Linux and Mac) for control and operation of real-time embedded sensor solutions
- Work with systems and software engineers to design and implement high-performance 3D visualization of sensor outputs
- Validate implementations against real-world usage scenarios and data sets including field testing
- Enable customers and partners with optimized libraries for integration into custom applications and demos
Required Education and Experience:
- BS degree in CS/EE with ~8 years of relevant experience
- Expert programmer in Python, C/C++ with experience in Matlab
- Expertise in visualization and GUI frameworks and libraries incl. QT
- Experience in Windows, Linux and Mac application development incl. interface to embedded systems
- Experience in Agile development delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment