Uhnder is a start-up developing disruptive products for sensing, cognition and communication for the Internet of Things (IoT). Its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA.
Uhnder products will be a key components in autonomous driving vehicles, for navigation and localization, and for communication. Uhnder is fully funded and plans to hire aggressively over the next couple of quarters. The plan is to ship products into final customers by 2019.
As an Analog/RF IC Intern, you will join a team of mixed-signal and RFIC experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design Validation: Performing lab measurements and create validation report with comparisons vs design expectations.
- Test and Measurement: Design and implement in both hardware and software custom test benches used for product verification
- Product Characterization: Measure, analyze and document data of adherence to product requirements
- Derivative Product Design: Assist engineers with the simulation and layout of derivative product designs in Cadence
Education and Experience:
Education – Minimum BSEE(must be completing 3+ yr) or MSEE or PhD candidate.
Hands on use of RF measurement equipment to validate performance of CMOS RF ICs:
- RF measurements – NF, IP3, IP2, matching using smith charts, time domain measurements;
- Knowledge of analog and RF IC Design/layout;
- Software tools: Python, Matlab, Cadence, ADS.