Uhnder is a start-up developing disruptive products for sensing, cognition, and communication for the Internet of Things (IoT). Its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA.
Uhnder products are targeted at autonomous driving vehicles, at drones, at autonomous marine vessels, at surveillance, at heavy machinery, at robotics, and at communication. Uhnder is fully funded and plans to hire aggressively over the next couple of quarters. The plan is to ship products to final customers by 2019.
The ideal candidate should have experience with:
– circuit board manufacturing and assembly process.
– identifying electronic components and properly orient them into a circuit board according to polarity.
– performing fine pitch soldering
– performing wire modifications
– following written instructions
– interpreting assembly drawings
– storing/managing parts/tool/components and clean work environment for Engineers and Technicians.
– supporting teams to drive activities
– taking initiative and work independently
Required Education and Experience
– 10 years’ experience
– Or the accumulation of Technical degree and 6 years’ experience
– Expert assembly/soldering techniques
– Expert circuit board assembly
– Experience with schematics
– Experience with interpreting Assembly drawings
– Experience taking measurements using oscilloscopes